Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bacon: It's Back Where it Belongs


Typical HeeB magazine...they are the ones to lead me to this video about bacon. I have to admit that I have recently been on a bacon kick, but luckily I am staying ahead of the trendy(according to this video) and only having it for breakfast. I have to put part of the blame for this recent addiction on Jackson Whole Grocer because they have the most amazing hormone/antibiotic-free almost-not-greasy bacon ever. The other part of the blame goes to the yummy, disgusting and intruiging bacon article in the NYTimes a month ago. And then maybe it all started way back in September at Erin & Matt's wedding with the "crack" bacon at the bar...bacon oven-roasted for hours in some secret-Oda-recipe that includes maple syrup, brown sugar and cayenne pepper. Mmmmm, bacon.

No comments: