Wednesday, May 6, 2009

First Friday's in SoBo...thanks to all




First Friday's happen because of your participation and support. Thank you to all the Jackson art-lovers who flocked to the hip SoBo/Bro (it's still up for discussion) neighborhood to celebrate art. I couldn't get out of the gallery myself to check out the eastside happenings, but I heard that the Art Associations's soup party and the Teton ArtLab were rocking with all sorts of creative people. I must send a couple of gigantic thanks out to a few of my favorite people who volunteered their time and talents to contribute to the LMC First Friday. Mr. Whipple...you lift me up high with my feet still dancing on the ground!!! Megan and Jesse...pouring tasty libations to the many thirsty souls. And those anonymous folks who brought beer and wine...so many thanks to you! Tony, your camera is essential! Cat Caldwell, for getting kids and adults to pARTicipate and create!

No comments: