Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Best Christmas present!

I love those presents that are completely unexpected and absolutely perfect! That happened to me today when I got to the gallery and saw a box on my desk. Then I looked closely and realized that it was actually for Natalie. Sad, I immediately started pouting and feeling sorry for myself because I never get presents at work. (Natalie actually really deserved it because she just had knee surgery!) Then she came bopping in and handed me the box exclaiming "happy late christmas!" Really, for me?!?!

Inside was a box from TOMS...Shoes for a Better Tomorrow! How did she know? Has she been looking over my shoulder while I 'work'? These are the super cool vegan-friendly black boots that I have been dying to get for myself...and the best part is that when you buy a pair, they donate a pair to a child in need. They plan on giving away over 200,000 pairs of shoes this year! You can be sure that we will be having a Style Your Sole party someday at the gallery.

1 comment:

Catails said...

Lindsay,

Hello! I'm so hAPPY that you have yourself some TOMS. I worked for TOMS in L.A. before moving to Jackson, and they are the bOMb. A Style Your Sole fiEStA is a must. I'll do all the planning. I'm definitely interested in your ObAMA event this 1st Friday. Is it to late to include my ARt? I'm terribly last minute most of the time. I sure hope so and regardless, I'll see you there! Love the blog- it's my first time!

"Soleshine" (My TOMS title fondly)
Catherine E. Campbell
(Ashely's girlfriend)