Saturday, January 10, 2009

If I can brag a little...I am "Essential"

To follow-up a little about the article below...it's the January issue of Southwest Art magazine, their Essential Guide to 2009. I am thrilled to be a part of this issue, especially since they focused on highlighting my sustainable, green vision for the gallery. It would have been easy, and typical, for them for talk about the amazing artists that I represent. The fact that they were interested in the sustainable things that I am striving towards is a great sign to me that we are doing the right thing, going in the right direction, and that it is being embraced by the mainstream, larger audience. Yay!! How exciting. This bit of press is definitely pushing me to solidify our sustainable business plan and make it stronger, better and more obvious. I am enlisting the help of many supportive experts in the valley to offer their thoughts on what I could do differently and better. I look forward to the continuing evolution of this adventure.

Now I have to share my 6-year olds' reaction to my being in a magazine...
"Mom! You're like, a mom...with three kids...who's in a magazine and famous! You're like a supermodel!"
Gotta love a child's view of the world...I'm a supermodel in someone's eyes!

No comments: